At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Being part of GWS APAC People team, this role will support talent and learning processes and programs for GWS Talent, Learning and Development (TLD) function, across Asia Pacific region (APAC) in diversified workforce including Facilities Managers, Technical/ Engineering employees, Project Management and other hard or soft services. The key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to: collaboration with SSC for administrative support, running talent processes and learning activities for a catalog of talent, people manager, leadership and professional development programs. In addition, the job holder will support employee engagement activities, as well as play an integral role in the day to day coordination of the TLD function including team meetings, reporting and communications. This person will have regional exposure and gain wide range of experiences.
This position will provide learning and growing opportunity by leading small and medium learning projects involving program designing/development and delivery with guidance from the Head of TLD and other senior team members.
We are embarking on a new journey to attract, retain and develop the required skillsets for our future-proof growing business. If you are a passionate learner with strong people function experience, highly organized with great project management skills, an excellent communicator (ability to collaborate locally and regionally) and proactive, you will excel and succeed in this role.
Talent and Training Processes and Programs
- Collaborate with Shared Services Center (SSC) team for administrative, data, program and process support
- Partner with the infield People Team, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Support talent processes around the annual performance management cycle
- Develop appropriate tools and training artefacts to support courses where required.
- Develop and maintain a standard set of GWS TLD templates to promote best practices
- Primary resource point of contact for GWS TLD operations and logistics
- Management of relationships with training providers, vendors, government bodies and other external stakeholder groups.
- Responsible for creating, and maintaining an APAC training calendar of events and offerings
- Support with Training Needs Analysis activities
Training and Talent Processes Communications
- Manage the update and maintenance of the CBRE Intranet of the TLD webpages including the training calendars.
- Manage the generic TLD, Wellbeing and other program/ project-specific inbox queries and respond to enquiries or escalate where required.
- Prepare necessary communication materials related to the performance management cycle to educate and improve compliance of the process.
- Prepare necessary marketing materials e.g. newsletters, brochures, PPTs, and email communications.
- Collaborate with SSC to maintain email distribution lists to ensure information can be distributed to the right audience in an efficient manner
- Support initiatives to promote and drive GWS training offerings and training tool awareness to increase utilization in the region to our key audiences e.g. EFM Curriculum, HMM, LinkedIn.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- Collaborate with SSC on the improvement/ sharing of various dashboards and reporting for our stakeholders.
- Partner with the regional and global TLD counterparts to ensure TLD processes and practices are consistent, scalable and aligned to the overall CBRE direction for TLD.
- Ensure robust process is in place for content maintenance to review and update training material.
- Ensure all new content creation and learning programs are consistently administered in compliance with LMS governance guidelines through audits, analysis and reporting.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Support ad-hoc talent, learning and development projects including the GWS onboarding and mentoring material
- Support employee engagement activities
- Assist in identifying and managing APAC training grants with various institutions this would mean managing the application and claim process
- Administer the training budget.
- Support where required on wider APAC regional TLD initiatives.
- as assigned
Qualifications and Education
- A People or TLD professional with a minimum of 5-8 years of working experience, preferably 3-5 years within L&D function or other People Functions
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous virtual team experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with senior People and business representatives to develop collaboration.
- Highly developed planning and organizing skills. Ability to manage several areas of work at one time, prioritizing, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to effectively partner with and influence others to get things done across a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented within all work activities
- Ability to work well under pressure with proactive approach
- Advanced level knowledge of computer software and hardware, (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products) and MS Team & Sharepoint
- Experience in managing communications to employees and business leaders
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning and development
- Project Management experience an advantage.
- Bilingual helpful (English essential)
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role.
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency.
- Flexible attitude with willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Should have cross cultural sensitivity
- A self-starter with a working knowledge of learning and development fundamentals
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about cultivating a learning culture within the organization