At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Being part of GWS APAC People team, this role will support talent and learning processes and facilitation of programs for GWS Talent, Learning and Development (TLD) function, across Asia Pacific region (APAC) in diversified workforce including Facilities Managers, Technical/ Engineering employees, Project Management and other hard or soft services. The key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to: facilitation of a catalog of talent, people manager, leadership and professional development programs, running talent processes and learning activities. This person will have regional exposure and gain wide range of experiences.
We are embarking on a new journey to attract, retain and develop the required skillsets for our future-proof growing business. If you are a passionate learner with strong facilitation skills, highly organized with great project management skills, an excellent communicator (ability to collaborate locally and regionally) and proactive, you will excel and succeed in this role.
Training Program Facilitation
- Deliver best-in-class learning through small and large classroom and virtual facilitation sessions across a wide range of audiences in APAC supporting the business TLD initiatives including people management, leadership, train the trainer and performance management training
- Design, develop and/or customization global solutions of our in-house training programs including appropriate tools and training artefacts to support courses where required
- Employ adult learning principles and methodology to enrich courses and engage our audiences in APAC with the ability to call learners to action
- Continually evaluate training solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability
- Plan, communicate, manage, and measure the day-to-day management of the training programs
- Maintaining records of attendees, curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees
Talent and Training Processes and Programs
- Collaborate with Shared Services Center (SSC) team for administrative, data, program and process support
- Partner with the infield People Team, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensure alignment and collaboration.
- Support talent processes around the annual performance management cycle
- Responsible for creating, and maintaining an APAC training calendar of events and offerings
- Support with Training Needs Analysis activities
Training and Talent Processes Communications
- Prepare necessary communication materials related to the performance management cycle to educate and improve compliance of the process.
- Collaborate with SSC to maintain email distribution lists to ensure information can be distributed to the right audience in an efficient manner
- Support initiatives to promote and drive GWS training offerings and training tool awareness to increase utilization in the region to our key audiences e.g. EFM Curriculum, HMM, LinkedIn.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- Collaborate with SSC on the improvement/ sharing of various dashboards and reporting for our stakeholders.
- Partner with the regional and global TLD counterparts to ensure TLD processes and practices are consistent, scalable and aligned to the overall CBRE direction for TLD.
- Ensure robust process is in place for content maintenance to review and update training material.
- Ensure all new content creation and learning programs are consistently administered in compliance with LMS governance guidelines through audits, analysis and reporting.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Support ad-hoc talent, learning and development projects including the GWS onboarding and mentoring material
- Support where required on wider APAC regional TLD initiatives.
- Performs other duties and administrative support as assigned
- A People or TLD professional with a minimum of 10-15 years of working experience, preferably 8-10 years within L&D function or other People Functions
- Individual must be able deliver best-in-class learning through large and small group classroom and virtual facilitation across a wide range of audiences in APAC.
- Individual must demonstrate high level platform facilitation skills that engage all learning styles through technical and leadership content mastery/expertise; utilization of adult learning theory in training; and the ability to call learners to action.
- Must be able to innovate and scale training, assessment, certification, and communications, through use of technology.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous virtual team experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with senior People and business representatives to develop collaboration.
- Highly developed planning and organizing skills. Ability to manage several areas of work at one time, prioritizing, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to effectively partner with and influence others to get things done across a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented within all work activities
- Ability to work well under pressure with proactive approach
- Advanced level knowledge of computer software and hardware, (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products), Zoom, MS Team & Sharepoint
- Experience in managing communications to employees and business leaders
Qualifications and Education:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in learning and development
- Project Management experience an advantage.
- Bilingual helpful (English essential)
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role.
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency.
- Flexible attitude with willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Should have cross cultural sensitivity
- A self-starter with a working knowledge of learning and development fundamentals
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about cultivating a learning culture within the organization.