The Talent Acquisition Sourcer (TAS) plays a key role in the delivery of CBRE’s mission to attract and recruit the best talent. The TAS is primarily focused on sourcing / screening and long listing activities with no direct candidate engagement. This role will provide training and mentoring to ultimately take on a Senior TA Sourcing role with direct candidate management and Hiring Manager engagement. This role will also provide flex within the SSC Sourcing team when hiring volume increases or due to change within the Senior Sourcing team.
Your Future Challenges:
• Application management & oversight; preliminary review of applicants and assessment of suitability
• Proactive sourcing & identification of suitable candidates
• Market mapping & maintenance of Talent communities and Talent Pools for key repeat hires
• Internal database management; use of search functionality to identify & re-engage dormant candidates
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
• Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all client groups
• Excellent communication and skilled in making head hunting approaches.
• Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.