Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Workplace Solutions
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 12-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) plays a key role in the delivery of CBRE’s mission to attract and recruit the best talent. The TAP is responsible for providing high-value recruitment support to Hiring Managers, championing the CBRE brand and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional candidate experience.
- Develops deep relationships with the business understanding their talent needs and business objectives
- Reviews and assesses talent making recommendations to the business
- Develops networks and knowledge within specialist areas across corporate real estate, property and adjacent industries
- Develops the recruitment strategy and go-to-market plan for specialist roles
- Provides timely and effective end-to-end recruitment service to all businesses whilst engaging key stakeholders throughout the recruitment journey
- Utilizes data to assist the Hiring Manager throughout the recruitment process to inform fact-based decision making and the assessment of talent
- Partners with the TA shared services team to thoroughly brief and co-ordinate appropriate levels of talent identification and candidate sourcing support
- Advises the Hiring Manager on remuneration package details within approved budgets and market rates, extends offer and negotiate terms with candidates
- May guides diversity or Graduate/Intern recruitment initiatives depending on market requirements and priorities
- Ensures full compliance and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures and recruitment policies
- Understands the importance of an evergreen talent pipeline maintaining a robust talent database relevant to the business and future needs
- Maintains knowledge of local employment requirements such as visas and sponsorship process
- Acts as a brand champion to applicants, prospects and providers throughout the recruitment journey.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience as a Recruiter working either in-house or in an Agency (Real estate or property recruitment is highly regarded)
- Advanced communication skills
- Commercial approach to problem solving
- Ability to build key relationships and manage senior stakeholders and influence decision makers
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
- Demonstrates and delivers best practice recruitment expertise
- Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all client groups
- Solutions focused, team player, organized and efficient
- Experience working in multi-national environments for large globally based organisations with complex matrix reporting structures.
- A good working knowledge of recruitment databases, sourcing tools such as google x-ray, Boolean searching working knowledge of PeopleSoft (ideal), recruitment databases (Taleo & Avature) and Microsoft Office (including excel functions
- Excellent communication and skilled in making head hunting approaches.