MANAGE AND DEVELOP SOFTWARE & REPORTING SOLUTIONS TO SUPPORT AND ADVANCE CBRE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CLIENT SERVICES.
Working within Business Transformation you will be joining a team with a diverse set of technical, operational and business management skills and a wealth of experience within the Property Management sector. The team maintains a reputation for excellence and consistent delivery within CBRE and in the wider industry.
The Tableau Developer will primarily provide development expertise in Tableau visualisation to the business on reporting for external clients and for internal stakeholders within our Property Management, Real Estate Accounting Services and Facilities Management operations.
The role will require the individual to work with Software Development & Service Desk Team to provide end user support across our UK operations.
• Develop compelling and interactive visualisations and dashboards using Tableau.
• Manage and support upgrades to Tableau products (Reader/Desktop/Server)
• Working with multiple data sources using Sql Management Studio, TSQL, Stored Procedure, Views and Functions.
• Conduct demos to clients and internal stakeholders on Tableau capabilities and architecture.
• Site administration experience for user set up, AD group management and analytics of site usage and performance.
• Develop relationship with D&T and third-party suppliers, liaising on system development and issue resolution.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support on Tableau products via in-house Service Desk system.
• Ensure audit controls are adhered to, working with Audit Assurance and D&T teams to ensure appropriate network and application access for Asset Services and third parties.
• Responsible for supporting system upgrades, new functionality implementation and integrity testing on reports and software solutions.
• Three years commercial experience in an end user environment
• Thorough understanding and expertise in Tableau software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
• Experience with reporting, work-flow and accounting software an advantage.
• Previous Service Desk experience an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.