• Permanent and casual roles available
• Springwood location
• National Switchboard
This role will see you with responsibility for providing outstanding service to our clients via phone, email and chat. Your new position will involve supporting our clients to connect with our people and services, ensuring that any concerns are appropriately resolved.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Providing a high level of customer service to CBRE clients via the centrally managed telephone system.
• Direct incoming calls to appropriate areas of the business.
• Appropriately respond and resolve first level queries as appropriate.
• Escalate concerns or urgent queries to appropriate stakeholders.
• Supporting and executing general administration as required.
• Maintain a sound knowledge of the organizational structure including office and team locations as appropriate.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a switch board/internal phone system
• Previous experience in a customer facing position essential.
• Advanced customer service skills with an exceptional phone manner
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport easily with both internal and external clients
• Ability to confidently and efficiently utilize technology
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.