CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Sustainability Director to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining, enhancing and driving the CBRE sustainability and energy offering through the business, improving sustainability in our value proposition and helping clients achieve all sustainability goals
• Work with Energy Managers to develop a foundational sustainability programme/ improvement plan
• Develop, capture and share sustainability best practice across the business
• Define sustainability reporting and governance processes
• Provide support to the sales team as a key player in client pursuits and develop materials to enhance our offering to clients
• Work with support functions to improve sustainability across CBRE GWS external messaging
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles of sustainability within FM, including building certification, energy & carbon management, waste & resources management, wellbeing and social value
• Maintain a thorough understanding of corporate sustainability and energy strategy, legal, statutory and technical issues which affect both client and CBRE
• Understand policies of national and local government level in the area of environmental impact and climate change
• Stay up to date with, and share sustainability innovations, new products and services
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of the requirements of customers and exceptional ability to ‘write to sell’
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, customers and suppliers at all levels
• Must possess excellent Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills, SharePoint skills advantageous
• Must demonstrate the ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues
• Must possess the ability to plan ahead to achieve results
• Must have the ability to demonstrate a positive and self-motivated attitude towards the organisation and the achievement of objectives
• Must display ability to work independently with the drive and determination to complete work effectively on time
• Must have an eye for detail, and be conscious and methodical in approach
• Higher educational qualifications to degree is beneficial
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.