The SIPP Team provides specialist property management advice and services to Clients who provide self-invested pensions to individuals. The team manages a significant portfolio of commercial property across the UK including offices, industrial and retail property.
The property management team currently consists of 9 people based in Leeds. The team is friendly, sociable and dynamic. The purpose of this role is to work predominantly on the SIPP portfolio, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of service.
• Manage the transition of properties in and out of CBRE management
• Provide general property management advice to the Client and other stake holders
• Work with SIPP Team colleagues to ensure all Client KPIs are met as per the Property Management Agreement
• Actively manage casework including the coordination of lease renewals, new lettings, landlord works and tenant applications
• Assist with the preparation of Client reports
• Attending client meetings, ensure recording of minutes and carrying out of actions arising
• Reading of leases and ensuring accurate data is maintained on the property management system
• Provide recommendations to clients to recover rent and other sums due under the lease terms
• Assist the Credit Control team to achieve all rent collection targets
• Identify and progress opportunities for cross-selling activities
• Provide support and guidance to other team members in relation to property matters
• To respond in a professional and timely manner to incoming enquiries from the Client, tenants and third parties by phone and e mail in relation to all types of property related issues.
• Be fully conversant with, and adhere to, the rules and procedures contained in the Company’s FCA Insurance Business Compliance Manual
• Preferably RICS qualified although property management experience is considered more important
• Be able to prioritise and manage workloads effectively to meet internal targets, deadlines and Client KPIs
• Constantly updating knowledge of legislation relating to property management
• Able to build and maintain Client relationships
• Understand and grow knowledge of the Clients priorities and objectives
• Be able to recognise opportunities for selling additional services to clients, including cross-selling
• Able to build and maintain tenant / customer relationships
• Understand the principles of lease structure and be able to read and understand a lease
• Be able to apply legal principles of tenant applications for consent and the processes to be followed
• The ability to read and reconcile tenant rent accounts
• Build and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider CBRE service lines
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and able to use own initiative
• Confident and assertive where required
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.