Surveyor/Senior Surveyor - Investment Valuation
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 6-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Role Purpose: To work as part of the Investment Valuation team in a dynamic group of 50 people.
- Provision of valuation advice of a wide range of commercial investment property located in London and the South East of England.
- Undertaking investment valuations and development appraisals mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives
- Co-ordination of large portfolio instructions including liaison with Capital Markets, Development and Professional departments.
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships.
- Business development for department and wider company network.
- At least 0 to 3 year’s post qualified experience.
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages, which are utilised on a daily basis together with excel spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
- Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Leadership skills providing motivation and development of others.
- Good IT skills. Experience of Argus (Circle) Valuation and Developer software would be advantageous.
- Valuation and cash flow models using packages such as Excel.
- Good analytical skills.