CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Surveyor/Senior surveyor– Flexible Office Advisory
Location: London, Henrietta House
Working in the flexible office leasing department. Conducting leasing transaction on behalf of Flexible Operators and traditional Landlords marketing flexible leasing offices.
• Developing detailed knowledge of the Operator market;
• Understanding of market pricing;
• Creating property reports;
• Client support;
• Supporting the Flex & Traditional Leasing teams;
• Arranging and undertaking viewings/inspections
• Providing advice on the suitability of Flex vs Traditional leases; and
• Negotiating and transacting Flex license agreements and short form leases.
• Identifying and converting new market leads into successful transactions;
• Coordination with internal teams to unearth new tenant opportunities;
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met;
• Accurate and excellent attention to detail;Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team;
• Sociable and outgoing;
• Flexible approach to work;
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion and providing fact-based advice;
• Computer literate including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Salesforce;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Good knowledge of London (not essential);
• To have a confident and polite phone manner.
• Be willing to make occasional cold call to identify new tenant targets