Surveyor / Associate Director : Commercial Lease Consultancy
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 6-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is looking to recruit either a Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate Director to the Lease Consultancy team within its multi-disciplinary office in London.
This is an exciting opportunity and one which will primarily involve the negotiation of rent reviews, lease renewals, lease regears and strategic advice within the Central London Office sector. You should have an outstanding track record within the Lease Consultancy specialism and will be self-motivated and able to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team to enhance existing client relationships.
- Reporting to clients, negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
- To work closely with the team and clients to ensure consistent highest quality advice
- To integrate fully in the wider CBRE network and other business lines.
- Reading and summarising leases
- Inspecting and measuring premises
- Collating comparable evidence
- Preparation of lease renewal and rent review pre negotiation reports for clients
- Negotiating with landlords and their agents
- Preparation of settlement reports for clients
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Instructing solicitors through the legal process where necessary
- Preparation of reports for third party referral
- Assisting senior colleagues on instructions as necessary
- Assisting in the preparation of pitches for business development
- MRICS qualified.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who works effectively with colleagues and clients
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing