The purpose of this position is to Support and Champion CBRE’s Supplier Performance and Quality Development Program for our real estate, facilities, and project management services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the guidance of Leadership, manage the Supplier Performance Management Program in CBRE’s Source-to-Contract technology, Zycus.
- Responsible for working with Stakeholders to create, publish and monitor Survey Events to track the performance of Suppliers doing business with CBRE against a standard set of KPIs.
- Responsible for increasing the response rate for published Surveys by communicating directly with internal and external Stakeholders in support of overall goals & objectives.
- Analyze Survey results and prepare ad-hoc and monthly reports for Executive Leadership. Implement best practices based on data analytics that will lead towards the development of a truly “great” customer experience.
- Develop Category Scorecard Templates in line with the overall program goal of a unified global SPM Program.
- Develop presentation documents in PowerPoint.
- Host training sessions for CBRE and Suppliers.
- Register Suppliers who will be monitored through the SPM Program in Zycus.
- Track Strategic and Preferred Suppliers and the frequency of which these suppliers are monitored via Surveys. Report gaps and work with internal Stakeholders to close these gaps.
- Provide general guidance and troubleshooting assistance to CBRE and Suppliers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven project management, financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail, and accuracy, within a high-volume work environment
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion to provide great service to internal customers
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from four-year College and/or University. Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain or Supplier Performance Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Working knowledge of BI Dashboards is a plus (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, to include PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of database reporting and platform manipulation. Familiarity with use of SRM, SPM, SQM, or S2C tools and platforms a plus