Strategic Sourcing Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 14-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Liaises with Account Finance team develop, report / track expense management opportunities.
- Monitors and manages the supplier / contractor process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Prepares and maintains contracts and statements of work with national / regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Develops and manages strong relationships with Account staff, Clients and Regional Suppliers and Contractors.
- Serves as key point of contact for utilization supplier management and coordination with outside supply chain / e-procurement solutions.
- Participates on behalf of the Account in regional and global supply chain initiatives.
- Develops company-wide playbooks and other organizational materials with respect to regional supply chain.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with use of contracts management tools and platforms.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field from four-year College and/or University.
- Minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Willing to be assigned at Buendia, Makati and to work on any schedule depending on business needs