CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Stores Person to join the team located in Crediton.
• Processing and key inputting of information regarding purchases/goods received onto the computerised stores/purchasing system
• Liaising with suppliers
• Obtaining best prices
• Responsible for receiving and checking material deliveries and booking into stock, checking that delivery details are correct
• Administer COSHH data relevant to items received/stored
• Rolling monthly stocktake
• Responsibility for maintaining safe working area
• Working within baseline costs when procuring goods/services
• Working within a small dedicated facilities team
• Must be methodical and ensure operating procedures for the stores are enforced at all levels
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team with the capability to prioritise and meet set deadlines
• Willing to learn and show commitment and enthusiasm
• Respects internal and external customers, and have must posess good communication skills
• Computer literacy essential
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.