CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. The Company has approximately 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
About CBRE Digital & Technology Centre:
CBRE Digital & Technology Centre located in Gurugram is the fourth digital hub created by CBRE across the world and the first outside of its home market, the United States. The new Digital & Technology hub will serve as the firm’s primary software development center in Asia Pacific, with a focus on CBRE’s next generation technology suite. The depth of technology talent, a legacy for innovation and a unilateral spirit of entrepreneurship were all factors that convinced CBRE that India was the natural choice to pioneer next generation real estate technology. The state-of-the-art Gurugram site currently hosts software engineers, application developers and data analysts.
Profile: React/Redux Front End Developer
Role: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer
Experience: 4-9 years
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related Degree
• 1+ year of hands-on experience in ReactJS/ Redux.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship-building skills
• To work through the full SDLC with fellow Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Marketers
• To showcase your technical skills in React/Redux development
• To grow your skills in Cloud technologies like Azure/AWS
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As the React/Redux Developer, you will join a team working through the full SDLC to create digital products for a large audience
• Actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and deploying RESTful APIs focused
• Work closely with Software Engineering, Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Architects, and UX Designers through the full SDLC to develop flexible and scalable RESTful APIs for digital products
• Work through CI/CD (continuous improvement / continuous development) understanding DevOps principles and micro-service architecture
• Deploy applications to Microsoft Azure
• Build Web Portals using ReactJS/Redux.
Thanks for your referral in advance.