Sr. Reporting Lead
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 4-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages team of report analysts and tableau developers responsible ensuring the business makes better decisions through collection and usage of data. Expert on operations and processes to be able to effectively drive data management, reporting and insights. They would leverage our existing reporting processes (Agile Reporting)and technology (Vantage BI).
- Bachelor's degree from top tier school in computer science, math, engineering or related field, Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, data warehousing, database architecture, and SQL, SAS and/or SPSS.
- MCSE and CNE Certification preferred where warranted.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack (e.g., SSRS) a bonus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages, coaches, and trains a team of Digital & Technology staff.
- Documents procedures and standards. Ensures staff appropriately documents their work such as functional/technical specification, development, or architectural designs.
- Provides tiered digital & technology support for end users. Troubleshoots technical problems such as application performance issues or network connectivity problems. Gathers and reports on support metrics in order to identify trends that warrant attention.
- Supports and maintains applications, networks, and devices. Works with vendors to deliver updates, resolve issues, and manage the product lifecycles and upgrades.
- Researches and designs application development, infrastructure, or service standards.
- Serves as the digital & technology liaison for the area of responsibility, primarily for internal clients.
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans. The scope of the projects are small to medium.
- Exhibits analytical rigor, judgment and ability to present a comprehensive 'data story' to multiple levels of the organization.
- Is well versed in data visualization techniques.