Taipei , Taiwan SAR
Date published: 16-Apr-2020
To own and deliver all Client Property Projects within the designated Area / Country. To own the Client, local stakeholder and collaborator relationships for in country delivery, aligning CBRE projects, design and workplace effectiveness with overall site operations, client needs and expectations.
The jobholder is:
· Responsible to ensure compliance with necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
· The first point of contact for all projects in Area / Country.
· Required to drive an integrated and collaborative approach to service provision with CBRE’s RDM, WE Manager and FM.
· Required to lead improvements and implement account needs in a coordinated & team approach with other Area / Country Project Managers within Region.
· Responsible for managing business expectations prior to project approval to ensure alignment with key strategies.
· Responsible to understand Client product business needs and align project delivery to those needs.
· Required to support capital planning and ad-hoc planning through liaison with internal clients and capturing of requirements.
· Required to act as a centre of competence for project management within CBRE and Client including both updating and continually improving the knowledge, process and base of the team as well as leveraging the knowledge, systems and regional data to better deliver in-country projects.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting on a project and rolled up portfolio basis all project metrics.
· Required to understand local market conditions (including but not limited to costs and general commercial influences, landlords, suppliers & contractors, work periods and conditions, local practices etc.) managing execution to allow for such local factors.
· ensure FM engagement at all stages of planning and execution, obtaining necessary approvals and signoffs by stakeholders.
· Required to manage all projects, design and workplace effectiveness in a safe, sustainable and secure manner.
· To liaise with FM BAU teams to ensure seamless delivery to clients.
· Obtain all PMO approvals and plan for successful navigation of control gates;
· To ensure appropriate closure of projects and handover to FM.