• Working under moderate supervision, conducts and documents moderate to complex standard financial analysis and ad hoc finance projects.
• Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
• Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators and recommends actions that may be taken to improve financial results.
• Completes complex analysis of records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
• Conducts special studies as assigned to support senior management. Develops presentations of findings and results.
• Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. Interprets budgets to management.
• Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• BS Accountancy or any Finance related courses
• Minimum of 2 yrs working experience from audit, finance or accounting
• Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Strong work ethic and adaptable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
• Validate correctness of PO request against baseline and liaise with site team for any deviation identified
• Prepares Open PO report to effectively monitor and minimize long overdue PO’s
• Validates any PO cancellation and closure requests
• Validates and raise goods receipt note using Maximo/ FMP system
• Liaise with site team and SSC in Malaysia in the resolution of various invoice issues
• Prepares Monthly Billing reports for all pass-through cost, Staff cost and Management Fee
• Prepares reconciliation for the amount billed to client against actual cost incurred
• Prepares Monthly Client Accrual report for upload into the client’s system
• Prepares and consolidate Monthly Billing & Accrual report for all APAC countries and answers query from client’s Finance Lead for monthly variations
• Prepares Monthly commercial report and provide commentaries on variances between actual spend and baseline cost
• Initiate monthly internal call with operations team to discuss variance commentaries
Month End Activities:
• Prepares monthly P&L forecast
• Analyze P&L of countries being handled and prepares Month end journals
• Monitor adjusted P&L report and liaise with country finance and SSC for any unbooked and incorrect journal postings
• Provide commentaries for discrepancy of actual P&L vs forecast vs Plan
Ad hoc Activities
• Updates Finance deck for Governance Reporting and submits to site team before the Governance call with the client
• Monitor AR and liaise with site team for invoices due for collection
• Provide guidance to site team in completing the yearly Baseline and Client Plan report
• Provide finance training for site team who are new in the operations
• Provide support during audits