Sr Facilities Manager, Banking & Finance Services, Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 14-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Indonesia, a global full-service commercial real estate services & investment firm, is looking for a fully-driven person to work with us, as Senior Facilities Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilties:
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships. Conducts client meetings on unresolved facility issues in an expeditious and professional manner. Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages and coaches facilities staff to deliver excellent service levels for the client within budget.
- Researches and implements new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients. Reviews various budget reports for multiple facilities.
- Develops environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Produces and maintains various facility management reports.
- Oversees management of capital projects.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Prepares and manages departmental budget.
- Other duties may be assigned.
You have full accountibility to make decisions independently with a sense of great collaboration accross functions and departments. Have in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies, and business practices.
As a Senior Facilities Manager you are expected to provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. You must demonstrate strong leadership skills, good communication skills, and have in-dept financial knowledge.