Sr FM, FM & AFM- March Target Start date
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 22-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
For Manpower Pooling- on going interviews
Target start date is Early March 2021
CBRE is looking to hire AFM to support a newly acquired account/client in Cebu City
- Must have at least 2-3 years or more of relevant experience in Facilities Management handling critical equipments and data center equipments
- Must have at least 2-3 years or more of relevant experience in Soft and Hard Services.
- Technical experience applicable to corporate facility buildings and systems.
- Flexibility to accommodate work schedule based on customer needs.
- Good Knowledge on Workplace safety including but not limited to understanding Risk Assessment, Method of Statement, Safety Data Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to respond to workplace incidents.
- Requires good knowledge of financial terms and principles for operation and capital expenditure budgeting.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret service agreement documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use Computer Maintenance Management system for work order system, building management request, invoicing and purchase orders.
- Working knowledge of architectural, office layout plan.
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations, sourcing contracts, contract management and related documents.
- With at least 5 years’ experience in handling at least 5 direct reports including security & housekeeping agencies.
- Must be a resident Cebu City or nearby areas (no relocation assistance)