Sr Client Solutions Manager (Shared Services)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 5-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manage and work with Shared service center service delivery on solutions both new and existing, through the client lifecycle and is responsible of growing shared service business. Facilitates communication between internal teams regarding client/account needs. will conduct face-to-face meetings with clients, wherever they are, to effectively manage the accounts with an ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. With this, you need to understand their needs, desires and what is important for them to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual top-line revenue generated by accounts as forecasted, gross margin % month/month as forecasted.
- Grow headcount, revenue and margins on accounts. As needed, lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract. In terms of communication, need to be able to influence people stakeholders globally.
- Strategize with clients to ID opportunities for growth.
- Pricing and Commercial Acumen
- Lead the internal team to ensure we have focus on long and short-term objectives. You will identify risks and provides solutions that allow for innovation and change. You will brainstorm with management/peers for best practices. You will also continuously drive performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients.
Account/Service Delivery Engagement
- Provide actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally.
- Must also be comfortable in influencing across teams/stakeholders.
- Professionally present to groups and 1/1 and hosts engaging client visits.
- In terms of operational management, demonstrates an attitude where they can roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise.
- Maintain an account satisfaction score
- Lead the internal team to ensure we have focus on long and short-term objectives.
- Brainstorm with management/peers for best practices.
- Continuously drive performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients/accounts
- At least 3 years’ experience in a consulting and/or account manager role.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing customer care, call centers, and/or back office operations, shared service center is preferred.
- Experience in start-ups or high growth companies is also preferred.
- We need someone driven to self-improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence. We need to be practical and action-oriented; you need to have the ability to sell and be persistent and aggressive. Also need to be able to inspire and persuade people.
- willing to be assigned at M1 Tower Makati
- amenable to work on any shift depending on business needs