Sr Business Analyst - Tableu/PowerBI
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 6-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts. Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field and 4-6 years of experience
- Tableau Certification
- Advanced MS Office, SQL, PostgreSQL, Tableau, Power BI, VBA, advanced vision and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties.
- Implements systems applications and tests end-user processes.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the minimal guidance of a Business Systems Advisor.
- Works on applications problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a liaison between business and technology areas.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing complex table matrices.
- Creates/delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end user training. Responds to client inquiries involving application questions.