Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Report to country Finance leader to responsible for routine, day to day accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
2. Work with Finance Service Center in completing billing uploads and receivable tracker. Routine accounting functions – creates and reconciles accounting entries while resolving discrepancies.
3. Work with other onshore/offshore commercial Accounting/Finance teams and Finance Service Center to prepare source data for income and balance sheet statements.
4. Populate financial schedules, reports and records for supervisor review.
5. Verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
6. Assists in month-end and year-end closing procedures.
7. Responsible for routine local tax filings, stamp duties and withholding tax reporting.
8. Contract management for service agreement data with clients and suppliers.
9. Provide training to new employees and answers questions from employees regarding various accounting issues and Finance applications.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.