Makati , Philippines
Date published: 26-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture. Licensed is an advantage.
- MUST have at least minimum of 3 years’ experience in space planning and design for corporate office and retail fit-out works.
- Comprehensive knowledge of architecture/interior design standards, space management, building codes, working drawings and detailing.
- Must be proficient and have proven practical background in Autodesk Revit and/or any related Building Information Modeling software.
- Familiarity with design visualization applications such as Sketch-up, Enscape, V-Ray, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of legacy CAD applications and practices, particularly AutoCAD.
- Must have an excellent communication skill both oral and written. Articulately convey (verbally, visually, graphically) digital design concepts to design and delivery professionals with varying levels of understanding
- Must be detail-oriented. Multi-tasking abilities and can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- A good team player, with reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
- Determines the client's goals and requirements of the project to conceptualize, develop and generate design solutions and recommendations.
- Create and develop test fits, occupancy plans, concept design, single line drawings and other project definition documentation as deemed necessary.
- Updates CAD drawings and the platform to reflect additions and changes to building layouts; ensure accuracy of input by undertaking verification activities with partners and clients.
- Provide CAD drafting and BIM modeling and design support. Ensure compliance with the approved CAD/BIM execution and scope plans.
- Coordinate and manage BIM models, file exchange and archiving of milestone submittals.
- Assemble and facilitate use of composite design models in design coordination/clash detection meetings and provides detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions.
- Assists in management of Client relations.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy. Use checklists set-up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
- Develop learning material, deliver effective training and provide ongoing education and support to Revit project teams