Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 11-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
The purpose of this position is to support to the Procurement and Sourcing Team for various procurement initiatives including database development/management, document administration, client reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles, analyzes and condenses data into a comprehensive presentation form.
- Oversees the tracking and organization of various vendor documents.
- Researches suppliers to obtain pricing and specifications based on corporate usage and specifications.
- Creates paperwork necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Interfaces with internal customers to provide proactive customer service support.
- Provides related administrative support to including, but not limited to, scheduling of appointments and relaying information to internal and external clients.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate or Technical Degree or higher in business, information technology or mathematics. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format.
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
- Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications. Basic knowledge of database design and relational database principles and practices. Knowledge of administration of databases in software development
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.