CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Solutions Lead to join the Sales & Solutions team located in the London. The successful candidate will lead regional and global sales opportunities and develop and articulate compelling value propositions to meet new and existing client requirements and secure / retain business.
• Provide end–to-end leadership of identified opportunities from RFI/RFP stage through to closure, working on targeted and qualified opportunities including the development of the solution, win strategy and commercial model to ensure success
• Lead, oversee and govern the bid process through to handover, ensuring that all sign off and approvals as required by the business development process are met
• Develop a full understanding of CBRE enterprise capabilities, products, services and offerings to ensure that we offer the most unique solution to the customer; ensure this knowledge is permeated through business development and solutions development teams
• Develop a full understanding of the competitor landscape and develop commercial models and pricing to ensure competitive advantage, margin and risk requirements are met
• Understand industry trends and movements, so that innovative and leading-edge workplace practices and solutions are developed and provided, helping to provide competitive advantage for the business
• Work within a matrix and enlist assistance and support from relevant people as required
• Work closely with the regional leadership teams to engender close working relationships internally for the ongoing support of solutions
• Proven experience in the solutioning of complex international integrated facilities solutions to large corporate clients
• We will also consider candidates with proven experience in an account leadership role or candidates from a senior client-side role
• Capable of leading & closing complex pursuits with multi-regional complexity
• An excellent influencer at all organizational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision makers
• Creative and solution-development skills to devise the most compelling and winning value propositions to meet client needs
• Able to listen and think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving
• Excellent written and spoken English with a second language desirable
• Flexible, client focused attitude, with the ability to focus on the clients’ business
• Ability to build and develop strong effective relationships, both internally and externally, creating a network of contacts
• Strong consulting, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Commercial acumen and judgement to devise and adapt commercial propositions
• Capable manager and organizer able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
• Exceptional written, oral, commercial and presentation skills
• Capable of strategic consulting but with an eye for detail
• Innovative, creative and commercial thinker able to create competitive advantage
• Ability to work within a matrix organization and work closely with all business divisions and to very short deadlines often requiring long periods of continuous work
• Frequently required to work away from home. Regular travel
• A motivated team player with ability to influence a diverse group with direction and passion
• Business minded, change orientated and pro-active
• A professional, who is driven with the ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst being part of a team
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.