CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
About CBRE HOST
CBRE owns and develops a suite of digital products to support its lines of business and its clients. Among them, CBRE HOST BUILDING is a digital tenant experience platform that connects tenants to the environments, amenities and communities that matter the most. As a successful prop-tech venture, we are growing rapidly with new clients on-boarding and new development required to fulfil client needs.
About the Opportunity
As a Systems Architect, you will be
- Contributing to the development of a suite of products within the HOST BUILDING ecosystem.
- Think strategically with a wholistic view of the current state and future state of the HOST BUILDING platform, its architecture, its building blocks and the relationship between its components and the rules that govern the operation of the platform.
- Contribute to the formulation of an architecture vision for the platform with security, scalability, evolvability, changeability in mind.
- Articulate architectural options with merits and demerits and formulate a pathway ahead considering the current state and future state of the platform architecture.
- Propose, articulate and create consensus around architectural patterns, paradigms and principles and help adherence to them in implementation.
- Produce architectural artifacts and models, apply architectural governance on implementation.
- Help architect and implement CI/CD pipelines, delivery process and test automation as well as DevOps.
- Hands-on contribution to the development of the platform, producing code, scripts and other relevant artifacts, performing local builds, deployments and tests to ensure the correct operation of the application(s) under development in different languages and stacks, predominantly upon the LAMP and NodeJS stacks, deployed and hosted in MS Azure cloud environment(s) predominantly using building blocks like Azure App Service, Blob Storage, MySQL RDBMS, Azure Web Application Firewall and Application Gateway, while utilizing tools like Github, PHPStorm/VS Code, MySQL Workbench, Jira, Figma, MS Teams, Azure DevOps, MS AppCenter, XCode, Android Studio etc….
- Operating in a Scrum-oriented agile setup where you will take part in a range of activities and meetings to understand, size, design, discuss and deliver different aspects and elements of software products.
- Translating specifications and requirements into ready-to-implement models and designs and artefacts, executable codes and scripts while following organizational coding and architectural principles, design patterns and paradigms.
- Contributing to the code and design reviews against peers’ code and designs.
- Managing the daily operations of a team of backend engineers.
The Systems Architect is expected to possess the following skills and competencies.
- Solution Architecture SFIA ARCH Level 5
- Methods and Tools SFIA METL Level 5
- Software Design SFIA SWDN Level 5
- Programming/Software Development SFIA PROG Level 5
- Systems Integration and Build SFIA SINT Level 4
- Release and Deployment SFIA RELM Level 4
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.