CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. The Company has approximately 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
About CBRE Digital & Technology Centre:
CBRE Digital & Technology Centre located in Gurugram is the fourth digital hub created by CBRE across the world and the first outside of its home market, the United States. The new Digital & Technology hub will serve as the firm’s primary software development center in Asia Pacific, with a focus on CBRE’s next generation technology suite. The depth of technology talent, a legacy for innovation and a unilateral spirit of entrepreneurship were all factors that convinced CBRE that India was the natural choice to pioneer next generation real estate technology. The state-of-the-art Gurugram site currently hosts software engineers, application developers and data analysts.
Role: Solution Architect- Java
Experience: 6-11 Years
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must have Skill Set- JAVA/J2EE, Spring Boot, restful web services, Microservices, AWS or Azure
- Possesses expertise across multiple architecture domains, forward- thinking, and well-versed in emerging technologies and trends
- Have a strong, pragmatic approach to leading architecture and development solutions, with a proven record in technology planning and delivery
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- 6+ years of broad experience in the information technology to include business architecture, information architecture & strategy, IT strategic planning in a large global corporation.
- At least 3 years in an architectural or design capacity for 'large scale' enterprise systems.
- Strong business acumen and successful track record in aligning diverse groups and opinions.
- Extensive experience in architecting enterprise products
- Experience with cloud development and migration
- Hands-on experience in Java,J2EE,Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Java script, Required Knowledge on Python or Go Lang, postgressql
- Working experience with web technologies, microservices and micro front end
- Strong expertise in design, development, and maintenance of distributed applications & systems
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience with an enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF
- 4+ years of experience in cloud based architectures: distributed data architecture, big data applications, microservices architecture
- experience with AWS or other cloud vendor desired
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Kubernetes, etc., or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing a Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc, or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing cloud HA and DR strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud devops solutions including IaC
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or Azure
Thanks for your referral in advance.