REQUIRED SKILLS .
- Good Understanding of procurement business processes in COUPA and Configuration
- Should have good understanding of COUPA Integrations with ERP applications.
- Good understanding of architecture and design of Integration
- Should have worked with end to end Procurement and Invoicing solutions
- Hands on configuration experience in COUPA procure to pay, contract management and SIM process including support experience
- At least 1 end to end project experience in Coupa implementation
- Should have sound business knowledge & should be open to provide standard or customized COUPA solutions to business requirements
- Strong collaboration skills, communication and influencing skills with fluency in English.
- Work effectively with a distributed multi-culture international team, across time-zones with minimal supervision
- In-Depth experience in configuring Sourcing and Accounts payable functions and good expertise in Approvals, webforms, Content groups, Lookups, Tolerances , Reports, CSP supplier Portal , interfaces and integration functions
· A commitment to your career so you can grow with the group
· An awesome team with whom to collaborate (including great consulting partners)
· A competitive compensation package, with medical and other benefits.
· Open culture/atmosphere that encourages learning and contributing back to the community. We support staying on top of the latest best practices and tools
· Flexible work schedules and casual atmosphere
· Paid holidays/vacation