CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Soft Services Manager to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of Site and Soft Services at the account’s site either directly or via third party suppliers.
• Responsible for the delivery of soft service to the agreed budget circa USD 2.0-2.5M as part of the GMP contract
• Ensure best practise, competitive pricing, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery whilst liaising with the supply chain to ensure site is maintained at a high level of quality
• Ensure that all relevant legal requirements are met, especially in relation to security procedures (EG CCTV surveillance), security team compliance with DEFRA etc
• Support the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including ownership of assigned operational tracker activities, support with fee earning “additional works” and projects, performance managements against KPIs; HSSE; training and development and succession planning
• Ensure that third party suppliers provide detailed monthly reports including financial reporting if required; HSE; personnel and operational issues
• Ensure that all PPMs and inspections are carried out and that activities meet the needs of the client
• Provide leadership for all direct reports including training, development and performance
• Work with third party suppliers and direct reports to identify, investigate and implement opportunities to achieve efficiencies and improve customer service across all service lines whilst delivering innovative solutions and initiatives
• Establish and maintain effective business relationship with the client, interacting with key client stakeholders and end users at all levels
• Manage the cleaning and waste disposal contracts to ensure an efficient operational service is provided; focusing particularly on the disposal and transportation of hazardous waste and associated legislative controls and documentation
• Review productivity measures to ensure all contractors are performing in accordance with the contract Service Level Agreements
• Liaise with catering management to ensure the food offering, quality of produce and availability of food is to the agreed contracted service level; review of the catering P&L on a monthly basis as results have a direct link with quality
• Regular review buffet and counter choice and payment methods to ensure that queuing times are not excessive
• Manage the security contract to ensure that shift patterns are being fulfilled and security personnel have the correct training ensuring that assignment instructions are current and being implemented; investigate any deviations
• Work with Syngenta to investigate any breaches of security that have led to loss or damage of assets
• Manage the Grounds and Landscaping service to the agreed level
• All deliveries need to be checked and approved in accordance with local procedures and vehicles need to observe site roads and rule relating to access and speed
• Manage the reception and concierge services to ensure facilities are properly staffed and account’s literature is available to visitors
• Carry out and document regular checks to ensure quality levels and constantly review processes and procedures in order to ensure a streamlined and efficient service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent customer service skills
• Budget Management / Numeric skills
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to cultivate a team environment with performance and customer service as a core behaviour
• Demonstrates integrity - acts consistent with what he/she says and believes in line with ethical standards
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
• High school/Secondary School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Multiple years of experience within an outsourced facilities management environment ideally with clear evidence of management of soft services
• Evidence of communicating and promoting on site services to the client organisation
• Recognised Health & Safety qualification (desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.