CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Soft Services Lead to join the team located in Swords. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily management and supervision of on-site and off-site contractor personnel including Security, Cleaning, Catering, Laundry, Waste & Pest Control.
- Comply with the account’s global policies, procedures, guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing practice in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job function
- Complete site training and keep up to date with the latest operational procedures
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
- Attend CBRE toolbox talks
- Work with a culture of EHS excellence at facility and provide high-quality safety, health and welfare technical approach to assigned operations
- Work with site permitting and compliance strategies
- Responsible for day to day soft services operations
- Part of the management team responsible for the co-ordination of CBRE site vendors
- Ensure both team and customers are always kept fully informed
- Responsible for CBRE and client EHS implementation and reporting
- Report all issues to site management without delay
- Provide monthly report on all services to keep client and CBRE senior management informed and to facilitate strategic and operational decision making
- Raise necessary W/O's against open actions, and ensure prompt close out of same
- Ensure exceptional customer service is always delivered by team to customers whilst building strong customer relations and loyalty through regular onsite inspections, service level reviews, on-site quality audits, etc
- Find innovative ways of improving Services, reducing costs and providing leadership to team & colleagues
- Prepare monthly reports detailing the progress against measurable targets, SLAs and KPIs whilst driving cost savings within the contract and challenge spend patterns where appropriate
- Assist with financial reporting, procurement, billing and invoicing
- Required to have exceptional ability to communicate with the client, visitors, contractors & CBRE staff at all levels
- Multiple years of experience within a regulated environment, preferably in a GMP/Pharma environment (ideally a Cleaning / Laundry background)
- Good team player
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.