CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Small Works Supervisor
The Small Works Supervisor will oversee the delivery of small projects within the North Business Unit ensuring all works are delivered to the agreed time, cost and quality. You will work with our in-house operational team as well as 3rd parties to deliver small works projects within agreed timescales ensuring we meet appropriate levels of communications with building users and key contacts
• A good ability to manage several small projects at any one time.
• Experience working with operational teams
• Experience managing contractors
• Experience of supporting a wider team and be a committed team player
• A good communicator both verbally and written as this is a client facing role
• Good understanding of mechanical, electrical, IT, security and plumbing installations
• Strong MS Excel skills, proven experience with large spreadsheet modelling/management
• Ability to demonstrate logical processes, with good analytical skills and judgment, along with initiative
• Assist with the planning and manage scoping and delivery of small projects across the North BU.
• Meet with customers and contractors at site to agree a scope of works for each project.
• Follow, adhere and implement required H&S processes.
• Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with every project
• Communicate effectively to give customer confidence in the project service
• Manage suppliers and subcontractors and provide feedback on performance for future works
• To ensure CBRE policy and procedures are appropriate and implemented throughout the business
• Report weekly Work In Progress
• Review supplier performance, price submissions and negotiate to secure best possible deals
• Demonstrable ability to manage the delivery of projects to fixed cost and ensures value for money
• Develop, maintain and improve effective client relationships