CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. The Company has approximately 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India. www.cbre.com.
About CBRE Digital & Technology Centre:
CBRE Digital & Technology Centre located in Gurugram is the fourth digital hub created by CBRE across the world and the first outside of its home market, the United States. The new Digital & Technology hub will serve as the firm’s primary software development centre in Asia Pacific, with a focus on CBRE’s next generation technology suite. The depth of technology talent, a legacy for innovation and a unilateral spirit of entrepreneurship were all factors that convinced CBRE that India was the natural choice to pioneer next generation real estate technology.
Job Role: Sitecore Developer
- We need Sitecore developers who can support Sitecore implementations.
- The business requires 24 X7 support so there might be working in shifts and might have on-call support requirements for L1, L2, L3 support.
- Basic understanding of Drupal or willingness to get basic knowledge of Drupal.
- New site development in Sitecore.
- Run the support function end-to-end
- Man the phone lines and service requests logged by the business in the Service Now queue
- Own the end to end resolution of issues, triaging and assigning to the relevant teams where they cannot be solved in the main support hub
- Ensure business stakeholders are kept informed of the progress on support tickets
- Log items that are feature enhancements into the relevant backlogs, and conduct review/refinement with the relevant dev teams
- Report on support kpis (issues by type, average time open)
- Be self-sufficient enough to define an implement new support processes where necessary
- Update Drupal if more resource is needed
- Implement and maintain FAQ documentation for the support team, but also for internal clients/stakeholders
- Conduct periodic site audits and refine set up
- Escalate issues to paas/saas vendors where appropriate
- Where the business is requesting content changes, create templates for capturing requirements to make the process smooth, implement changes on UAT, manage the testing process before promoting to prod.
NEW SITE IMPLEMENTATIONS, INCLUDING PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Work with product managers to document and understand new site requirements
- Action the set-up of new sites both within the CMS but also within all aspects of the stack ensuring full end-to-end solution
- Quality assurance function to test new sites, and also to coordinate business UAT and sign-off
- Own and enhance any site set up requirement templates based on learnings
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external parties to acquire SSL certificates, set up DNS and domains
IMPLEMENTING NEW FEATURES ON EXISTING SITES AS THEY ARE RELEASED
- As the dev team implement new CMS and React JS features, these will need to be implemented across existing sites
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the required config for new features, roll out to UAT and manage the testing process before promoting to prod
MIGRATING DRUPAL SITES TO SITECORE
- Manage the overall migration from Drupal sites to Sitecore