CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Site Supervisor to join the team located in Motherwell. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing duties related to an efficient Building Management System operation providing high level technical support and guidance to the facilities team.
• Provide general support and supervision to a team of 2 or more
• Recruit and retain operational staff
• Prepare and deliver clear performance expectations, performance reviews and development plan for direct reports teaming with the appropriate matrix functional manager
• Provide scope definition and systems development direction for outside vendors and suppliers, mechanical and electrical subcontractors
• Assist in identifying specification issues or interpretation discrepancies and providing solutions to resolve
• Develop control schematics, scope and cost estimate for system installation projects; work with engineering team to develop understanding of customer requirements, critical areas and needs
• Perform detailed engineering cost impact analysis to quantify cost savings to client
• Assist in technical or financial benchmarking as needed
• Plan engineering costs for product modifications at client or manager request
• Sign off and be responsible for quality of test reports
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
• Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
• Liaise with landlord facilities team daily to coordinate maintenance and repairs that are out of scope
• Attend key stake holder meetings, as advised by site FM
• Educated to ONC standard in an appropriate trade discipline
• The ability to act as a senior team member, leading and co-ordinating other team members is essential
• Must be a good team motivator and have ability to get things done
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Strong proven management experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.