CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join the team located in Motherwell. The successful candidate will carry out planned and preventative maintenance systems, both mechanical and electrical.
• Maintenance of AC/ DC motors and associated drives
• Maintenance of process control equipment
• Maintenance of productions equipment including SMT technology
• Electrical installations and / or mechanical installation work
• Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems
• Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on injection moulding plant and equipment.
• Liaison with contractors and suppliers
• Identifying specifications of new / replacement equipment and parts
• Creating engineers reports and basic analytical records
• Significant Mechanical and Electrical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment (essential)
• Recognised electrical / mechanical maintenance apprenticeship / training scheme
• Logical problem-solving approach
• Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
• Maintenance and repair of PLC systems
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, logical problem-solving approach to tasks
• Driving license
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.