CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Site Lettings Negotiator
Location: Onsite (East London)
• On site lettings role, viewing apartments with prospective tenants, negotiating tenancies in line with client objectives
• Dealing with all inbound enquiries for the respective schemes
• Maintaining accurate records of enquiries / viewings / offers / tenancies for onward reporting to client (weekly)
• Ensuring client lease up and income targets are hit through strong sales focus
• Occasional client meets to report on weekly performance in absence of site lettings manager
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in residential lettings, preferably on site
• Ability to work effectively across various lettings schemes
• Experience working on large/multi phased developments is desirable
• Track record of consistently achieving lettings targets
• Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Proven sales ability
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.