CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Site Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective engineering maintenance function which is deemed critical to the Client’s operations and the maintenance of 100% uptime.
• Support a range of Facilities Management Projects, management of service lines, service level agreements / performance measurements
• Management responsibility for engineering within the Canary Wharf building with support if required from the London City engineering team including management of the 3rd party contractors for engineering tasks, compliance, conducting service review meetings monthly, undertaking ESDS compliance tasks
• Maintain effective relationships with business users, vendors and colleagues; ensuring coordinated delivery with other services across the support infrastructure; within agreed budget parameters: and within the strategy and standards set described
• Ensure maintenance of installation, operating and maintenance records and to ensure completion of statutory / contractual records and KPIs
• Undertake all aspects of compliance audits on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure the following is collated, reviewed and submitted to the compliance team or filed in the appropriate folder on site as per the CBRE QHSE Activity Planner Actions
• Manage and administer client site car parking registers, cycle facilities and shower facilities including car parking spaces as part of the car parking lease. Approve and recertify access for these areas
• Manage access control approval and recertification for areas under CBRE engineering control e.g. Plant rooms, UPS switch rooms etc
• Incident reporting to BOCC in line with UK reporting SLA’s, providing incident updates in a timely and prompt manner to ensure compliance with DB reporting timelines
• Participate with client DR management team for major incident management and implementation of disaster recovery processes
• Participate in site black building planning
• Submitting and managing approval for FCP planning and expenditure in line with the requirement to forward plan for large expenditure assets
• Liaise with the Estates Team on all leasing issues, reclaiming of business rebates for areas in campus buildings that are not client occupied, providing access for marketing purposes to sublet premises
• Day to day management of building issues, client requests, complaints and building requirements
• Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience & training
• Experience of supporting a business contract and/or providing support to a professional function
• Likely to have 5 years business experience and/or be a fully qualified professional with minimum of 2 years PQE with Intermediate Level Qualifications; minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar field
• Willingness to work Flexible hours to meet operational demands
• Ability to work within timeframes and meet deadlines
• Significant Facilities Management experience within a business-critical client environment
• Experience within the Banking sector (Desirable)
• Strong commercial and operational awareness
• Degree level education (or equivalent)
• Full UK Driving Licence
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.