Cambridge , United Kingdom
Date published: 23-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions, part of Global Workplace Solutions, is a leading global provider of Scientific Support Services. We are recruiting a Site Coordinator to join the team located at one of our client sites; to manage, organise and implement high-quality specialist engineering and coordination support to a wide range of laboratory equipment including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client’s scientific staff.
This role will be part of the account based team and have support, training, access to the UK CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions group network. This is an excellent opportunity to joining a rewarding and challenging sector for someone who is comfortable in a client facing role.
- Ensure prompt, flexible, customer focused equipment support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and engineering standards
- Act as the first line triage for equipment repairs
- Support with the co-ordination/escalation of issues to equipment manufacturers/contractors
- Support with the hosting of third party contractors visiting site for repair/maintenance of scientific equipment
- Act as part of the site team in ensuring that all relevant QHSE processes pertaining to contractor management are met at all times and that the site remains audit ready.
- Create, manage and review supporting documentation e.g. service reports
- Monitor the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes
- Build-up and maintain client relationships
- Attend client meetings to review on-going performance, areas for continual improvement
- Support to CBRE Management Team to ensure all activities are completed
- Experience within the Laboratory/Pharmaceutical or Facilities Managerment/Engineering Sector
- Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a
- logical and structured approach
- PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
- Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Robust and assertive attitude towards achieving results and motivating team members
- High customer focus
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.