1. Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements.
2. Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
3. Ensure that PPM’s applicable to the maintenance industry are followed.
4. Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
5. Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared prior to all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
6. Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
7. To develop a good working relationship with all members of client and Supplier staff.
8. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all client policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
9. Ensure a professional image of client and Supplier is presented to colleagues and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
10. Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
11. Ensure logbooks, and reporting for client is updated.
12. Availability to work out of hours should the need arise to support operational needs as required. Availability to work shift and to provide emergency cover if required.
1. For technicians to operate with Electric, certificates of Low Voltage operation, High Voltage Operation is must.
2. For technicians in HVAC operation and maintenance, certificates of Refrigeration and A/C operation, Refrigeration and A/C maintenance is must, and certificate of low voltage operation is preferred.
3. For technicians who is going to operate boiler, certificates of boiler operation, Furnace Water Treatment with appropriate pressure range is must,
4. For technicians who need work at height, certificate of working at height is must,
5. For technicians who in charge of firefighting system, certificate of Building Fire fighter is must,
6. For securities, certificates of security guard are must,
7. For technicians who need work in confined space, certificate of confined space operation is must,
8. For technicians who need operate with pressure vessels, certificate of pressure vessels operation is must,
9. For technicians who need drive Golf Car, driving license is must.
10. For technicians who need operate diesel generators, certificate of LV and/or HV is must.
1. Accountable to Site Supervisor/ Contract manager.
2. The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
3. This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
4. Accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
1. A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic Mathematics skills.
1. Essential - Broad background in general building maintenance to include painting, carpentry and general handyman duties
2. Desirable - Formal health and safety training IOSH, Trade Background
1. Essential - 2-5 years’ experience of property maintenance/Facilities
2. Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to maintenance activities
1. Good verbal communication skills
2. Flexible in regard to working hours and tasks, may be required to work outside of normal working hours.
3. Organised and with good written English skills
4. Good Computer skills are a necessity as there are number of reports that are required to be sent to Supplier personnel and client, as well as logging PPM’s, work reports and incidences on ’s system.
5. To be able to demonstrate a good use of excel and word and keynote.
6. Ability to learn, and develop both technical knowledge, and understanding or local organisational systems and processes.
• Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure.
• Able to make sound decisions when needed.
• Able to ascend and descend vertical access equipment.
• Able to work at heights and on roofs.
• A team player, able to work with client and Supplier staff of all levels.
Flexibility/Availability to work/cover shifts where necessary which may/will include weekend and bank holiday working.