CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Shift Leader to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the service delivery of the maintenance team’s day to day PPM tasks, reactive and sub-contractor maintenance.
• Day to Day supervision of Building Management System
• Supervise and manage day to day staff requirements, maintaining minimal staff operating levels
• Undertake, allocate and maintain day to day PPM records
• Undertake general housekeeping duties
• Instil best working practices
• Supervise/maintain energy saving efficiencies
• Undertake compliance to all H & S policies in all areas within LWDC & LWO this is to include and not be limited to Tool Box Talks, Hazard reports
• Oversee the professional developments of all his/her direct reports
• Review the professional development of all his/her staff
• Develop all employees, ensuring their motivation and commitment to the client, contract and company
• Carry out appraisals on all direct reports
• Undertake a proactive approach to resolve all day to day problems within the LWDC & LWO contract
• Implement company disciplinary procedures
• Administer and monitor a permit to work system for all staff and all sub-contractors
• Review and fully understand all emergency procedures
• Undertake and maintain all consumable stock levels
• Attend and manage any critical or major plant failures
• Have AP electrical high voltage authorisation
• Cover a minimum of 22 shifts per annum (12hr shift)
• Ideally candidates will have as minimum ONC/BTEC or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and/or appropriate job related and building services experience
• Applicants are expected to have several years’ prior experience some of which will have been in a similar Leaders role and have good customer and leadership skills
• It is essential staff are self-motivated and promote a “Can do” customer attitude at all times
• Demonstrate good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particularly UPS, Generators, static switches, water treatment, refrigerant and air conditioning
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all level of staff or difficult situations
• City and guild qualification and any relevant qualification in all aspects of building services and mechanical engineering; 18th Edition IEE; Wiring & Installation
• Must possess an intermediate level of MS word and Excel to produce CEWA’s and ad-hoc reports/documents
• Reliable and conscientious
• Good customer liaison skills along with a front of the house mentality
• Pro-active in achieving the highest standard of operation-must be enthusiastic to deliver a good service to the client and the bank staff
• Well-presented and approachable manner
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.