Melbourne , Australia
Date published: 3-Jun-2020
• Opportunity to work on our key technology client account for the world’s leading Data Centre FM Services provider.
• 12 hours shift - 4 days on / 4 days off
• Parramatta Location
The successful candidate will deliver high calibre maintenance services within critical environments. Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests, efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment are of paramount importance.
An exciting time to join a newly acquired account, considered essential services, with multiple roles across multiple locations.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
• Electrical License
• Sound knowledge in Building Management Systems (BMS)
• Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
• Driving license and own vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.