CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Shift Engineer Assistant to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the necessary engineering support to maintain the buildings at Client’s site.
• Corrective maintenance
• Aware of the correct procedure set by the Client for response to the building code
• PPM completion
• Undertake and maintain day to day PPM records
• Undertake general housekeeping duties within plant area
• Maintain compliance to all H & S policies in all areas, complete Hazard Reports
• Understand all emergency procedures
• Take a proactive approach to resolve all day to day problems
• Having flexible attitude with a “can do” approach
• To review and fully understand all emergency procedures
• Integrate fully with all different CBRE departments to ensure seamless delivery of services
• Understand and demonstrate the CBRE behaviours
• Mechanical or electrical qualification relevant to working within a complex office building
• Well organised with prioritisation and planning skills
• Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Reacting to break downs and change in priorities
• Safe system and work control system closeout
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
• Must possess a good level of MS word and Excel
• Applicants are expected to have prior experience some of which will have been in a similar role and have good customer skills
• Must have ability to think clearly in high pressure circumstances
• Reliable and conscientious
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Well-presented and approachable manner
• Complying with Health and Safety, building codes of practice and client policies and procedures
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.