Shift Chargeman A0/A1_Facilities
Penang , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions:
- Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE which supports occupier clients of all sizes, through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services. As our client, you benefit from property solutions that reduce cost and risk, better manage your space and improve productivity.
Reaching Out To All Level A0/A1 Chargeman, We Want You To Join Us!
Purpose of the role:
- Assisting FM team in operating/troubleshooting facility equipment such as chiller, AHU, split unit, pumps, Public Address/Audio Video system, lighting & electrical. They are also required to carry out basic maintenance/repair for air-cond, water dispenser and internal building.
What to expect on the role:
- To perform operational and preventive maintenance task
- To install, repair, trouble shoot, maintain and service all electrical and electronic systems
- under the contract.
- To comply with company rules and regulations and adhere to ISO14000 and QS9000
- To modify electrical wiring system when or as per require
- Response and close service requests from customers within service level agreement.
- Supervise vendor or contractors
- Maintain plant equipment to operate in tip-top condition.
- Assist the management in energy savings through equipment operation
- Assist in the set-up audio and video system for auditorium or meeting rooms when required.
- Provide assistance to service and building maintenance team when needed.
- Write daily shift report and scheduling of equipment maintenance work
- Take daily plant reading.
- Able to work shift as and when required
- Registration with Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Adheres to ISO standards and practices good housekeeping at all times
- Undertakes any additional/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors as and when the need
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To be eligible for the role:
- Must have A0/A1 Chargeman certificate. With at least 3 years of experience in related work preference from Industrial/Plant/Manufacturing
- Possesses strong leadership skills, initiate, committed, willing to learn, pleasant disposition
- and general clean habits.
- Must be a team player, have a sense of responsibility to meet objectives of the organization
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Able to write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands on experience on mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Bayan Lepas, Manufacturing site