• Manage a growing Admin and Switchboard team
• Springwood Location
• Support function for CBRE nationally
As the Manager, Shared Services Support, you will be responsible for driving the development of the centralized support service. Partnering with the business, you will lead and develop a team to deliver outstanding support services across general administration and switchboard management.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Assist in the development of the newly created Shared Services Hub.
• Manage the team, systems and key internal client relationships.
• Develop training manuals, oversee and manage performance and quality requirements of the Shared Services Hub.
• Work closely with General Manager to deliver training, induction, development and other People activities
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• A minimum of 2 years Team Leader experience in a call centre environment.
• Experience with the development of administration processes including effectively engaging with stakeholders, development of training guides and processes and training of team.
• Experience in the Property industry preferred but not essential.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a small team
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and outstanding communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.