Key growth area within our Pacific business
Join our fast growing Building, Depreciation and Cost Consultancy division
WFH options available
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with planning, organising, directing and co-ordinating the business plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, to identify new business opportunities, client needs and expectations.
- With guidance, assist with or prepare Technical Due Diligence Reports, Building Services Diagnostic Investigations and Maintenance Quality & Gap Analysis Reviews and undertake sie inspections.
- Assist with management of Building Services upgrade projects via our Project Management and Asset Management teams.
- Review and report on building services designs for new builds and refurbishment projects.
- Schedules of Make Good, Condition Assessments / Lifecycle Reporting.
- Interpret plans, regulations and codes of practice and advise clients accordingly.
- Prepare proposals, submissions and reports for all inspected properties.
- Liaise with councils, vendors solicitors and the like to collect and collate information as required.
- Inspect work, plant & equipment for compliance and specifications, regulations and standards and report on findings.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified in engineering or an equivalent qualification (preferably in mechanical engineering) with a strong client focus
- Previous building, depreciation and cost consultancy experience.
- Building consultancy experience with an ability to write and maintain project documentation.
- Knowledge of current trends in plant and equipment installations and other technical and environmental demands on buildings.
- Strong organisation, time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office ability
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.