Home Counties (East) Region, United Kingdom
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are currently looking for a Service Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts and based in the Home Counties East Region.
Working alongside a large retail organisation the Service Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the contract including management of an engineering team, contract compliance, P&L, financial forecasting and contract growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions so that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and subcontractors’ activities and are regularly reviewed.
• Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
• Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
• Reporting to a CBRE Area Manager or Regional Director.
• Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
• Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
• Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors.
• Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract.
• Previous facilities management experience within a critical environment or manufacturing site.
• HND or equivalent in Building Services- Electrical/mechanical engineering
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• IT literate, together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT Applications.
• High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation, environmental protection requirements and ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
• Ability to work within a team and on own initiative and within a pressurised environment with excellent organisational and planning skills.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.