Working in the Property Management Accounting team where the individual will be responsible for a range of service charge work across a varied client property portfolio.
Working closely with our third-party partners to ensure closure of annual service charge reconciliations across a variety of assets in line with RICS guidelines and agreed SLA's.
Role will require a variation of:
- Reviewing income demanded in the year and ensuring all occupiers are
- correctly billed
- Reviewing Tenant apportionment and undertaking CAP calculations
- Reviewing expenditure to ensure it has been coded correctly in line with
- Calculating, recommending and posting accruals and prepayments
- Raising ad hoc charges to tenants
- Preparing closure packs and letters
Assisting our internal stakeholders with closing of annual property budgets in line with RICS guidelines and agreed SLA’s:
- Assist in quality review of third party partners work
- Preparing reconciliation of clients’ service charge funds.
- Working closely with other teams within PMA to provide exceptional outcomes to our
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve the role
- Attending client and internal meetings
Person Specifications / Requirements
- Technical understanding of accounting principles
- Understanding of Real Estate transactions
- Sophisticated experience in bookkeeping
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Relationship management
- Ability to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical and analytically minded
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.