New Zealand Registered Valuer in Commercial Valuation
Continuous training and professional membership are sponsored
Wellington CBD Office
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Undertake valuations of specialised assets.
- Utilise complex state of the art modelling tools and our proprietary evidence database with a range of valuation reporting tailored to specific asset classes and requirements.
- Develop rigorous valuation reports which demonstrate a strong level of analysis and understanding of the core criteria necessary in commercial property valuations.
- Provide robust lease structuring and rental advice, including negotiating settlements.
- Ongoing development of new clients, as well as maintaining existing client relationships.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff in the wider VAS business.
Here are some of the qualifications, background and strengths you’ll need to be successful;
- Registered Valuer with ANZIV or aiming toward ANZIV with 1-3 years of commercial valuations experience.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail in valuation modelling and report writing.
- Self motivated with initiative and a proactive outlook in achieving targets.
- Strong written, verbal and face to face communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team guiding junior valuers.
This role will be supported by;
- Dedicated administration coordinator and a Quality and Risk compliance team.
- Highly experienced Director and a market leading wider valuation team.
- Modelling and evidence database platforms.
You will benefit from;
- Operating in a well-established and successful top tier commercial business with high profile clients.
- Complex national support systems, databases and modelling tools.
- Flexibility to build your career and pathway.
- A flexible working day run and organised by yourself.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.