Pathumwan , Thailand
Date published: 31-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- CBRE Thailand has conducted a valuation assignment for all kinds of real estate including land, factory, office building, retail space etc.
- Conducting a valuation analysis for real estate starting from site inspection, market field survey to value assessment and report preparation
- Make thorough inspections and investigations of a property and consider factors such as location and business in their valuations.
- Visit sites to decipher areas and conditions, and determine the local laws and regulations governing the area.
- Conduct property valuations, and create quality detailed reports, ensuring that proper timelines are followed.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in real estate or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in valuer, appraiser or credit analyst.
- Good command of speaking and writing, both Thai and English
- Strong in data collection and analysis.
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel