At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
CBRE Global Investors is one of the world’s largest real asset investment management firms. The Firm sponsors real asset investment programs across the risk/return spectrum in the Americas, Europe and Asia for over 600 institutional investors worldwide. In Asia Pacific, the Firm currently has $10.0 billion in AUM, managed by 73 employees operating out of seven offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, Sydney and Melbourne.
We have a rare opportunity for a seasoned People and Talent, Learning & Diversity professional to lead the function across the Global Investors APAC business. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will consult with senior leaders to understand business needs short, medium and longer term in order to design and deliver high impact people, talent, learning and diversity initiatives and programs across the region. Key to success is the ability to ensure a best in class and inclusive approach to talent management and learning, that supports delivery of a world class employee experience, cultivates a strong learning culture across all areas the business and supports delivery of the overall employee engagement vision and strategy.
- Lead the global employee engagement survey deployment and communication strategy across the region
- Lead the regional talent and succession planning process across the GI business ensuring the identification of high potential talent and targeted development plans are in place and executed on
- Partner with senior leaders to identify the key diversity focus areas for the business and develop a specific diversity and inclusion plan for the GI business leveraging programs and content from the broader CBRE Talent, Learning & Diversity function
- Ensure at a country level diversity action plans are in place and implemented supporting the development of an inclusive work environment
- Ensure there is a “best in class” onboarding program in place for the GI business aligned to the broader CBRE approach
- Develop and manage the overall learning curriculum ensuring current and future needs are aligned to the strategic business priorities for the GI business
- Plan, coordinate, design and deliver training solutions, ensuring most appropriate expertise used in the subject area
- Leverage the CBRE global competency framework to inform talent & learning program design
- Accountable for overall utilization and optimisation of CBRE talent and learning platforms
- Ensure global learning content platforms such as HMM and LinkedIn Learning are promoted effectively and adopted by employees and are an integrated development offering
Skills & Experience:
- 8years’+ experience in a Talent Management or Learning & Development leadership role in a global MNC
- Experience working across the APAC region within a highly matrixed work environment
- Demonstrated understanding of future learning trends and innovation
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation with strong influencing skills
- Strong business partnering/consulting and negotiation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Capable of establishing internal and external networks and working on cross-functional teams globally and in-region
- Flexibility with working hours and ability to travel to regional offices when required